The Hohner HW Series guitars are high quality, value-for-money instruments designed for the novice to intermediate player and have very good sound characteristics with stable tuning for beginners and advanced players.
The 3/4-scale of this Student Western guitar is recommended for the smaller players, travelers and children that are starting between the ages of 8-12. Every Hohner HW03 is handcrafted with a spruce top and basswood back and sides finished in high gloss natural. The neck is made from Eastern Mahog. with an 18-fret hardwood fingerboard. This model also comes equipped with light gauge steel strings making finger picking easy and comfortable for players with less playing routine.
• 3/4-Size Western guitar (with a scale length of 590 mm).
• Recommended for smaller players, travelers and children between 8-13 years of age.
• Spruce top, basswood back and sides, Mahog. neck.
• Hardwood fingerboard and bridge.
• Light gauge steel strings for easier fingering.
• Natural high gloss finish.
• New optimized bracing pattern, neck block design and bridge design for stronger projection with stronger bass and treble frequencies
• One of the most successful beginner lines in the world perfect to make your first steps in Pop, Rock, Blues and Country music.