Oscar Schmidt Model OU220SWK Solid Mahog. Concert Ukulele with Hardshell Case
Oscar Schmidt introduces a hand made select group of classic warm tone and sustaining volume ukeleles reminiscent of a bygone era. The OU220SWK Concert instrument is made of beautiful ribbon striped and solid quartersawn mahogony in a satin finish.
Manufactured on the island of Java, these instruments offer a mozaick rope rosette and top binding, a 19 fret flame nyatoh neck with an ebony headstock and bridge. The pearl logo and fingerboard, along with the pearl snowflake inlay complement the instrument design. The models come with deluxe Grover GH305 tuners with ebony buttons, bone nut and saddle and Aquila strings. Deluxe hard shell case included.
- Handcrafted quality
- Solid quartersawn Mahog. top, back & sides
- Mozaick rope rosette and top binding
- Ebony headstock and bridge
- Pearl logo and snowflake fingerboard inlay
- Ivory body binding
- Satin finish
- Deluxe Grover GH305 tuners with ebony buttons
- Synthetic bone nut and saddle
- Aquila strings
- OU220SWK price: $439.90
- Deluxe hard shell case included!